Thursday, April 18, 2013

Esther okoiji - esther_44uugood@yahoo.com

Esther okoiji - esther_44good@yahoo = SCAMMER 




estherodion0118
hello
My name is miss Esther okoiji
anyway i came across your profile on
hi5 ,something touches me on my mind to
stop by and write you and i believe wea
can be good friends,who knows
maybe partner in life,but just
bear in your mind that age,colour
or distance does not matter in
good love.Meanwhile i will like you
to contact me privately on my
mail id for me to give you my
picture so that you can know
whom you are writing
here is my ID esther_44uugood@yahoo.com
please do write me as soon as you
read this massage and i promise
to send you my picture as
soon as you send me an email to my email id.
TRUE LOVE
MISS Esther love.


Username: estherodion0118

esther

25, Female, United Kingdom
Online now!



More names with the same photo. 





blessinglarry66@yahoo.com 

tilian2leosstevens@yahoo.com 













No comments:

Post a Comment