Monday, April 1, 2013

caroline54b@yahoo.com

SCAMMERS SPAM 

PLEASE DO NOT EVER WRITE THIS NIGERIAN MAN, 
PLEASE DO NOT EVER REPLY TO A COMMENT LIKE THIS. 
HE WANTS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE
YOUR NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER. 

UPDATE 


Received the exact same SPAM message today April 5 2013 from 

  • Username: helenbaby18
  • Name: helen
  • Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
  • Age: 23
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Saturday, Jul 28 2012




Here is my email address ( caroline54b@yahoo.com

carolinebaby1015
caroline23, Ramallah, Palestine
Hello My Dear♥,
My name is Caroline, I saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address, I will give you my pictures here is my email address ( caroline54b@yahoo.c o m) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Caroline Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) PLEASE WRITE ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( caroline54b@yahoo.c o m)SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME OK
$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$
██─────██──█────- █
█─█───█─█───█───-
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█

███─█─────█─███─- ██─███
█───█─────█─█───- ────█
███─█──█──█─██──- █───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───- ────█
███─██───██─███─- ██──█

















No comments:

Post a Comment